What is WineWin?
WineWin is a platform for discussion of all relevant tools and decisions that allows to increase the efficiency of business for the wine-making companies.
Dates of the event: 27-28 February, 2019
- Two-days forum for winemakers “Global opportunities. Actual decisions”
- Presentation of the Moldavian wines ExpoVin Moldova
- International Competition of wines and spirits and EURASIA WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION
- Degustation zone of competitive samples Tasting Room
We understand the efficiency increase as the growth of sales, optimization of expenses, studying of novelties, trends and opportunities.
Audience of the event:
— Moldavian wine-making enterprises
— Suppliers of materials and equipment
— Financial institutions and international programs
— Members of the media
— HoReCa and networks
— Judges of wine
— Others, concerning branch
Why you can’t miss it:
WineWin – is a B2B event represented by the Moldavian and international proposals for winemakers. You can:
- present the product or/and service
- create business contacts and receive relevant offers from the main participants of the market
- study the main trends and an environment of the branch
- examine the international practices and opinion of foreign experts
Two-days Forum “Global opportunities. Actual decisions”
The following topics will be covered:
— New digital technologies (Digital Wine)
— Legislation changes in branch regulation, state support measures
— Marketing opportunities and new market tendencies
— Formats of advertising and the types of advance taking in accordance to the region of export
— Sales promotion techniques and registration of points of sale
— Logistic decisions
The program will be formed basing on the wishes and needs of market participants. Topics and names of speakers will be presented not later than December 20, 2018.
EXPOVIN MOLDOVA is a presentation zone where the best wines will be presented: novelties, exclusive wines or wines that are in a great demand.
TASTING ROOM is the platform on which all competitive samples will be presented for tasting.
EURASIA WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION is the international wine competition which is held under the patronage and in accordance to the International Organization of Grapes and Win (OIV) regulation, in partnership with the Union of Oenologists of Moldova (U.O.M.).