The biggest holiday dedicated to the product of national pride
Counted hours remained until the biggest holiday dedicated to the product of national pride – National Wine Day, which this year has increased. It will be a special edition with many new features
a lot of good music, and for the first time, on October 5 and 6, the City of Wine will expand beyond the Great National Assembly Square, including the Cathedral Hall “Birth of the Lord” and the pedestrian street “E. Doga ”from Chisinau.
The start of the holiday will be on Saturday, October 5th, starting with the hour
11.00, in the Great National Assembly Square. On the official side they will
• Georgeta Mincu, Minister of Agriculture, Regional Development and the Environment
• Gheorghe Arpentin, Director of the National Office of Vine and Wine
• His Excellency, Dereck J. Hogan, United States Ambassador to the Republic of Moldova
• His Excellency Anna Lyberg, Ambassador of Sweden to the Republic of Moldova
• Scott Hocklander, Head of USAID Mission in Moldova
After the opening ceremony, the award ceremony of the actors from
the wine sector.
The National Wine Day is organized by the National Vineyard Office and
Wine, Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment,
City Hall of Chisinau, Associations of product manufacturers
vineyards with PGI “Codru”, “Valul lui Traian”, “Stefan Voda”, “Divine”,
with the support of the strategic partner of the event, the Project
Competitiveness from Moldova, funded by USAID and the Government of Sweden, al
to the general partner “Moldova Agroindbank” and to the Mastercard – card
payment of the event.
On October 5 and 6, come to PMAN to celebrate the maturity of the most
important holidays dedicated to Moldovan Wine!