The international tasting competition EURASIA WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION, Moscow 2021 (EAWSC) is being held for the first time in Russia
The international tasting competition EURASIA WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION, Moscow 2021 (EAWSC) is being held for the first time in Russia and celebrates its 30th anniversary this year.
Venue: Moscow, VDNKh territory, pavilion No. 10
Timeline: April 2021
EAWSC 2021, Moscow is held in accordance with the Rules of International Wine Competitions, developed by the International Organization of Vine and Wine (O.I.V.).
Unlike the huge number of tasting competitions held all over the world, only the competitions under the patronage of O.I.V. are carried out in strict observance of the most stringent of all existing regulations:
- complete anonymity,
- at least 70% of foreign experts,
- 30% of samples – foreign,
- electronic processing of results,
- no more than 30% of awarded samples,
- high requirements for the venue and level of organization.
Producers of red, white, rosé, sparkling, liqueur wines can take part in the competition; spirits such as divins, cognacs, vodka, brandy and other special grape-based products.
The expert composition of the international jury – highly qualified experts, Master of Wine, Master Sommelier, observers – wine bloggers, with experience of judging in large international competitions.
Voting will take place in electronic format with simultaneous recording of the results in the blockchain. This will allow to:
- eliminate errors that arise during manual processing,
- ensure the safety of the results,
- and will also give access to the results of the competition for all participants almost immediately at the time of its completion!This approach will ensure the objectivity of assessments and the value of our awards.
Samples will be evaluated by tasters from 13 countries (France, Korea, Slovakia, Belarus, Russia, Hungary, Italy, Germany, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Czech Republic, Romania, Moldova)
According to the jury, the samples are awarded:
GRAND PRIX in the categories: Wine / Spirits – over 96 points
LARGE GOLD MEDAL – over 92 points
GOLD MEDAL – 86 – 91.99 points
SILVER MEDAL – 82 – 85.99 points
According to the OIV regulations, the number of awards (medals) should not exceed 30% of the total the number of samples that took part in the competition.
Samples awarded with the medals of the Competition acquire:
- recognition as the best quality
- additional advertising at the award ceremony and other sites for promoting the competition
- get the opportunity to be presented at the permanent wine tasting exhibition “WineWin. Equal Among the Best” in pavilion 10, at VDNKh and will be available to consumers.
- Sample registration is only possible online at eawsc.com
Deadline for applications is April 1, 2021
The importance of companies participating in the EAWSC 2021 Moscow International Tasting Competition is to demonstrate their advantages and a high level of quality on a par with other local and foreign companies, in accordance with international standards.
Mob. + 373 68 166 211 (Telegram, Viber)
Mob. + 795 070 25 742 (Telegram, Viber)